Mr. Mitchell's Blog

AskSir.co.uk

January 6, 2011

Heathfield Primary Mission Statement

Filed under: Uncategorized @ 8:51 am
Tags:

We have been working on a new Mission Statement and after my assembly today I have invited pupils to comment on the type of school the think Heathfield is and what kind of school they want Heathfield to be.

If you are a pupil and you want to comment, please use the comment button and think about the following things:

1. Be positive
2. Think about your words carefully
3. Your comment should tell a reader what a learner might expect if they came to Heathfield to learn!

Good luck…

8 Comments

1.   hajra anwar ex hethfeild student — January 10, 2011 @ 10:24 pm    Reply

hi im not exactly a pupil now but i just want to say that heathfeild school is a brilliant school , i mean we have changed so much as in in reception we didn’t have apple laptop , we didn’t have a blog proper sport teams , but know what in 5 maybe 6 years we a changed rapidly . heathfeild is a great school and i would do any thing to back to it even just for one day . i leaarnd a lot in my years at primary and to me that school is just like one big famaliy . i still miss this schooooooooooooool soooooooooooooooooooooooo much but i will not forget any of you , i hope you all achevie what you want in life , and remember spend your time at school while you can because belivee me time wiill fly by

2.   Tehzeeb — January 8, 2011 @ 7:01 pm    Reply

What about these words:

Pleasurable
    Kindhearted
    Amusing
    Cool
    Great
    Intelligent
    Beneficial

I hope you like the words!!!
    By Tehzeeb!!!

3.   Mrs Skinner — January 7, 2011 @ 4:24 pm    Reply

Well Mr Mitchell, you certainly have some wonderful suggestions there. You are very lucky to have such keen & interested pupils at Heathfield. I will be really interested to see the finished product!

4.   Tony Parkin — January 7, 2011 @ 8:52 am    Reply

Great ideas, as I have learned to expect from Heathfield students. And just how I remember Heathfield! Keep them coming… :)

5.   Raja — January 7, 2011 @ 7:50 am    Reply

I think Heathfield is:

I think Heathfield is GREAT! They care for each other and are really thoughtful. Heathfield are also BLOGGERS.They work really hard independently, furthermore, they are really intelligent. Heathfield is really fun!

By Raja Y6

Brilliant
    clever
    kind
    fabulous
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8.   Maryam — January 6, 2011 @ 11:47 am    Reply

Well we could use some of these words:

Independent,